|Welcome to DanceRooster.com
The Bad Cop News Site
A Virtual Nightmare For Law Enforcement
|Go Ahead and Piss Us Off !
We Have Lots of Room Left on This Page
|Movies By Dance Rooster
|11,000 Cops, 32 A Day, Under Felony Indictment in The U.S.
|1) Being a cop is a dangerous job. False: Being a cop is not even on the list of the top 15 most dangerous
2) Cops in the U.S are highly trained. False: Cops in the U.S. only receive 9 to 12 weeks of training, sometimes alot less, one of the lowest in the
industrialized world. Cops in most other countries receive at least 104 weeks of training, (two years) and usually require an education.
3) Cops are chosen because of their superior decision making skills. False: A report by the federal government states that over 90% of cops on duty in the
U.S. barely passed high school
or received a GED.
4) Cops are morally superior to regular citizens. False: Out of 750,000 cops in the U.S. 11,000 are indicted each year for felony crimes. That's 32.8 per day
and 31 will serve prison sentences.
5) Cops are not civilians. False: Cops are civilians, they are civil servants protected by the Civil Service Act. Only elected officials and military personnel
are government officials. Not appointed law enforcement officers, deputies or government employees.
6) Cops are legal experts. False False False: Cops are not experts at anything, especially law. If any cop tells you he is a legal expert, call your local Bar
Associations Unlicensed Practice of Law department.
7) Cops can give you legal advice. False: Only a licensed attorney can give you legal advice. If a cop suggests any legal action, see question 6.
8) Cops are under paid: False: They are paid well for a job that requires no education, unskilled, minimally trained low risk labor, with government
benefits and retirement.
9) Cops are society's best people. False: Some departments have been found to have convicted felons in uniform and as high up as the highest ranking
officers in their precinct.
10) Police do a good job of policing themselves. False: Insider information has reported to us that it is most departments' policies to use internal affairs to
cover up anything that would embarrass a departments administration. Unless it is caught on record or reported by the media. Letting cops police
themselves is the same as letting the inmates run the prisons. Vote for any local change in your community to put citizen review boards in charge of police
Remember, we are the taxpayers, the cops are our employees, Stop letting them get away with murder!
|No information on this site is to be considered legal advice.
If you have a legal question please contact an attorney.
|Videos of Cops Being Stupid & Breaking The Law
Some Videos Are No Longer Available, aka "Censored"
|LAPD Exposed For Covering Up Officer Commited Crimes
|Why Being A Cop Is Not Considered A Dangerous Job Statistically!
|Police Terms & What They Really Mean!
|Who is Dance Rooster?
|Who are His Friends?
|It is our right, duty and obligation as citizens,
to question the government, its employees, and
agents, on everything they do. Especially the
police, No Other Organization poses as big of
a threat to democracy as the police can. They
don’t call it a police state because the garbage
collectors take the country over, do they!